Designed for women, the slip on design of the #886 provides easy on, easy off convenience, while its water-resistant leather and composite toe cap provide another layer of protection.
Built to protect
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
These shoes are ideal for wet areas with splash hazards
With a composite toe cap and nylon shank, these boots are metal-free, meaning they won't set off security detectors.
Designed to prevent the build up of static electricity by conducting the static change to the ground. This greatly reduces the risk of electric shock, and is best used in workplaces including petrochemical plants, airport tarmacs and anywhere you're exposed to flammable vapors.
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they're the ideal boot if you're on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they're metal free, they won't set off any metal detectors.
Materials & specifications
- Black water-resistant leather slip on safety shoe with padded collar and tongue
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Neoprene panel for reduced foot stress
- Removable PU foam Footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable Footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabilizer
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap However, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs
Available in Australian women's sizes 5-11 (half sizes 6.5-9.5)