Laced and ready to go for a full day of tasks. This new and improved safety executive shoe is fit for engineers, procurement officers and everyone in between.
Built to protect
A corporate safety shoe that's at home in the office and on work sites.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
The full lining provides the next level of executive comfort and encompasses the padded collar and tongue also.
Comfort Air PU foot bed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- Classic black leather lace up, dress safety shoe
- Fully lined
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Comfort Air PU Footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Lightweight TPU sole with rubber inserts delivers excellent grip and offers great wear resistance
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact