Perfect for tradies, transport workers and warehouse workers, the lightweight #418 provides excellent ankle support, while the heavy-duty zip provides easy on, easy off functionality.
Designed to work
Built tough with a YKK zipper, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
Utilizing XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
Comfort Air PU foot bed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
This boot has a tread pattern designed to maximize the qualities of the TPU outsole.
Materials & specifications
- Wheat nubuck zip sided non-safety boot
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- High quality anti-bacterial lining
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attackoil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel Shank—ensures correct flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety