With plenty of comfort features—including Blundstone’s exclusive SPS Max comfort system—the #243 is a 135mm high safety boot that’s perfect if you’re on your feet all day.
Built to protect.
A combination of lace up and zip side, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore can withstand temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
Our ultimate Comfort Arch foot bed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This foot bed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
Materials & specifications
With plenty of comfort features—including Blundstone's exclusive SPS Max comfort system—the #243 is a 135mm high safety boot that's perfect if you're on your feet all day.
- Wheat nubuck water-resistant leather zip side ankle safety boot—135mm height
- Padded collar and tongue
- Cool-max—breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Molded scratch guard heel and TPU toe guard protection
- Convenient heavy-duty zip with zip fastener
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- Removable Comfort Arch foot bed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort
- Anti-bacterial, breathable and washable foot bed
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Reinforced stitching
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Available in sizes 5-13 (half sizes 7.5 - 10.5)