The #028 is built to protect with a waterproof upper, an XRD® Extreme Impact Protection internal metatarsal guard and steel penetration-resistant midsole.
Made in Tasmania.
Designed to work, the Blundstone #028 gumboots are packed with features including:
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
Metatarsal guards provide protection for the top of the foot against a common traumatic foot injury—fractures of the metatarsal bones. A molded guard of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection material provides flexibility and absorbs up to 90% of extreme impacts, time after time.
Provides maximum resistance against perforation of the sole by nails and other sharp objects.
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
Designed with a wider circumference through the calf area to accommodate even larger size legs and feet
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot with XRD® internal metatarsal guard protection
- Steel penetration-resistant midsole
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Wide fit with a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Removable Comfort Arch Footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable Footbed
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Reinforced ankle, heel, and instep with rear kick-off lip
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Suitable for mining and heavy industrial applications
- Made in Tasmania