Hard Yakka Zero is our most sustainable range to date, and an important part of our journey towards zero waste. The 3056 Zero Tee is our most lightweight, quick drying, breathable and comfortable tee yet. It's comfy to wear as a base layer or on its own in the warmer months. Pick one up today and do your part for the planet with Hard Yakka's Zero Range.
- This product contains Recycled Polyester REPREVE® (Approximately 25 recycled bottles in each tee)
- Made using OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified EcoVerde thread made from recycled polyester
- Moisture Wicking – this is purely in the nature of the Polyester REPREVE® fibre
- Swing tickets are made from FSC recycled paper and printed with soy inks
- Woven brand and size pip labels are made with recycled Polyester
- Plastic polybags are biodegradable
- Short sleeve
- Crew neck rib neckline
- Curved back hemline with back slightly longer than front
Jake (pictured) is wearing a Large size Zero Tee and normally takes a Large in all our tops.
- 180gsm, Recycled Repreve Polyester