Hard Yakka Zero is our most sustainable range to date, and an important part of our journey towards zero waste. The 3056 Zero Work Shorts are made with pre-consumer recycled nylon. They're also tear-resistant, quick to dry, lightweight and have an elastic waistband for your comfort. So go on, grab a pair and you'll look the part while doing your part for the planet.
- Made with Recycled Nylon Fabric
- 140 gsm Lightweight abrasion and tear resistant Nylon fabric
- Quick dry – this is purely in the nature of the Nylon fibre
- Swing tickets are made from FSC recycled paper and printed with soy inks
- Woven brand and size pip labels are made with recycled Polyester
- Garments do not use individual polybags as part of our sustainability initiative
- Made using OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified EcoVerde thread made from recycled polyester
- Front side pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Front welt pocket on wearer’s left hand side
- Elasticated Waistband –Elastic is made from 65% recycled polyester
- Drawcord tie with tipping
- Side Split detail
Jake (pictured) is wearing 32/82 size Zero Shorts and normally takes a 32/82 in all our shorts.
- 140gsm, Recycled Nylon